mercoledì 15 maggio 2013

More time please....

I'm really struggling to find the time to consistently work on my creations lately.
I have two projects under way. One is a kitten. I chose a very nice faux fur that is soft and quite realistic. He is all sewn, turned....
I have his 'bones' (the wiring) ready. I will probably need about 7 - 8 more hours to finish him.

Then, my other project is a commission for a brown bear in the style of my polar bear Dodo. The fabric I'm using is just exceptional. A super soft dark brown Schulte alpaca. I have only cut and trimmed here, there is still a lot to do (I don't even want to think in hours terms here).

Now, it is time to get some work done. The only question is....which one first?
To be or not to be......

Pin It!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento