lunedì 3 dicembre 2012

New raccoon, work in progress

Ever since finishing Soot in April this year, I meant to make another raccoon. I never got round to it, because I didn't want to make one that was too similar, and Soot has been for a long time in my head 'the raccoon'.
Well, I had this wonderful piece of Tissavel fur that was just perfect for another raccoon, and I finally decided to try my hand at it.
I'm designing a new pattern. This time he will be able to stand on all fours and to sit, thanks to his body wiring.
I have finished his face, and I have done the body. Poor little fellow has no arms or legs yet, I'm designing them still. His tail needs stripes and is not yet attached to the body....a real work in progress!



Well,  Soot had a sweet face...this one is a rascal! He has a very different face, and I like it!

Pin It!

1 commento: